SHE IS MINE!!!

/
0 Comments

I got her, folks.



This was my first time buying a doll, day of release. It was pretty cool. I followed the countdown for  for 15 hrs.... not that I really needed to be, I wasn't getting the Platinum doll.

After all that time, this image finally came up on my screen.



Had a weird incident where the doll didn't show up in my Shopping Bag at first, but other than that it was no problem. I used my 3rd quarter reward, which I had saved for tokidoki, and I was outta there!

tokidoki was mine!


After I got my doll I went looking for the the clues to the Platinum doll, just to see if I could find it.


I ended up on Bill Greening's page - he's the Barbie designer for the doll - but she was sold out by then.


I didn't have the money to get her, but it would have been cool to find her in time!

Either way, it was a really good time and I can't wait to get her in hand!



You may also like

No comments:

The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
The night is still young (And watch the world pass us by)
The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
So are we

"The Night is Still Young" by Nicki Minaj


Powered by Blogger.