Kimye BARBIE Style, baby!

/
0 Comments

I bought the Katrina Kaif Aliya Dhoom 3 doll to be a Kim Kardashian doll. Point blank.  I didn't know who Katrina Kaif was before is saw the tinny-tiny images of the Dhoom 3 dolls, but I thought…


"huh... that doll could work for Kim…"

I had to rope together the money to get her sent all the way from India, but I did and now she is here in Bermuda with me!

Here she is playing mommy & finance:

Gorgeous!


More photos after break.


Yes. I do regret not removing that white flower. *face palm*

AA Ken is my Kanye... for these photos.







My friend, Ashby, suggested that AA Ken is too pretty to be Kanye… I don't think she's wrong, but he's all I got!

I love these photos! Normally I just pull out my iPhone to take doll photos, but here I used my mom's Cannon camera and I can see the difference. My iPhone photos of dolls only look good with a white background. When its all dark in the image, it just looks there's a white film over the image… I dunno why but now that I know, I'm not gonna try it anymore.


You may also like

No comments:

The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
The night is still young (And watch the world pass us by)
The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
So are we

"The Night is Still Young" by Nicki Minaj


Powered by Blogger.