Upcoming Posts

/
1 Comments

We've had some pretty epic new arrivals here at the 'Still Museum'. Including my very first DC Superhero Girl doll, my Alice Through the Looking Glass doll and even a water sprite. Hopefully I'll get to all of that in a future post.

I'd also like to do a round of review of all the reroots I've done. Point out some things I've learned, how I've changed my tactics between heads and what my plans are for future reroots.

I'd also like to start my sewing series. Might have to wait until I set up my sewing machine... That may take a few weeks.

Anyway, lots of cool things happening here in the Museum. I can't wait to share it all here.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I have the same Barbie Fashionistas that you have in the first photo. I'd like to have that rock doll you have in that same photo, too. Ally? Allie? of Fifth Harmony, I think. Congrats on getting her ;-)

    The Alice doll looks interesting, more realistic than the other dolly face screenings. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
The night is still young (And watch the world pass us by)
The night is still young (How dare we sit quietly)
So are we

"The Night is Still Young" by Nicki Minaj


Powered by Blogger.